Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Mystery Knit Along

Last month, Leethal announced she was doing another mystery knit along. I loved the last one she did, I blogged about it here. Before she released the knit along, she asked if anyone was interested in test knitting the pattern first. I signed right up! So I knew that it was a hat, and I knew I'd be using sport weight yarn. But I'd just be knitting blindly and then give Lee feedback about the pattern.

The first part (Week 1) was the brim.


The second part (Week 2) was the body of the hat.


The last part (Week 3) was for decreasing the crown.


The yarn I used I got at Black Sheep Gathering at the Eugene Textile Center's booth. It is a lovely Argentina Yarn Polwarth/Silk blend dyed naturally with indigo. It's wonderful and was great for this hat pattern.

I love this hat and wore it camping. You can buy Leethal's hat pattern here.


No comments:

Post a Comment